Geofence ePunch System
Features & Specifications
Pallet-Track suite of software designed for the pallet industry.
Compatible with 3 major mobile operating systems.
- iOS (iPhone/iPad)
- Android (Samsung, HTC, LG, etc)
- Windows (computer or tablet)
- Can be set up just like tablet-punch and used by multiple employees
- Set Admin logging credentials for all employees managing the system
- Automatic Punch Retrieval
- Set each employee's start time, ending time, minutes to round forward, minutes to round backwards and lunch
- Choose to pay any employee for lunch if they do not exceed a pre-set number of minutes
- Automatically deduct a pre-set amount of minutes for lunch from every employee
- Set clock Time & Date with a click of the mouse
- View every employee who is currently working and the times they punched
- View punch pictures to verify employee and avoid "buddy punching"
- Manually punch out each employee or punch everyone out simultaneously
- Review Punch Times for each employee for any day
- Review Total hours for each employee for any week
- Quickly edit punch times for any employee who may have missed a punch
- Create a file that can be imported directly into your payroll software and avoid having to enter the hours manually (Currently providing file for ADP Payroll Software)
- All time punches are logged into a database which cannot be altered
- Produce reports that can be printed or emailed directly from system
- Integrated User's Guide
Punch Details (Lists each employee and the times they punched, adjustments if any, and their total hours))
- Current Pay Period
- Previous Pay Period
- Selectable date range (Choose any week or any combination of weeks)
- Lateness - Identifies each employee who punched in after his/her scheduled time
- Lunch - Identifies each employee who did not punch out for lunch or did not punch back from lunch
- Overtime - Identifies employees who have exceed 8 hours in a day
- Left Early -Identifies employees who worked less than 8 hours in a day
- System is hosted on a secure dedicated cloud server
- No dependency on your facility. Employees and clock in/out even if you facility loses power!
- Virtual Server has 99.9% uptime reliability rating.
- Data is entered in real-time with virtually no lag time.
- Employee access can be disabled with a simple click of a button